Students of Red Dragon are expected to understand and abide by the following seven tenets:
- Courtesy: Treating people with the respect that they deserve.
- Humility: Recognizing that no matter how great your accomplishments are, they do not make you a better person than anyone else.
- Integrity: Knowing the difference between right and wrong, and choosing to do what is right even if no one is looking.
- Perseverance: Continuing even in the face of adversity.
- Self-Control: Exercising restraint over yourself, and being in command of your thoughts, feelings and actions.
- Indomitable Spirit: The spark that gives you the power to persevere.
- Will: The desire to continue through your training.